On my bucket list, one of the top things I need to do before I die, is to go on a safari in Africa. Traditionally safaris were for big game hunting, but luckily today they take a much more peaceful and conservationist approach.
In South Africa alone, there are hundreds of national parks and game reserves, and it's no wonder. With amazing wildlife, like the Big Five (lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo & rhino), plus rolling hills, amazing cities and a game lodge to suit your tastes, I'm itching to don my khakis and try one out. So please enjoy our most out this world game reserves on Tripfilms.
1. Samara Private Game Reserve: The Great Reserve by MariaCarreras
2. The Expeditioner Travel Guide to South African Safari by TheExpeditioner
3.Exciting Safari Adventure by DavidStone
4. &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve by andBeyond
5. Into Africa by DavidStone
6. Horseback Safaris by horizonhorseback